Something Old, Something New...

... Something borrowed and something blue!

Yup... it's Thursday! That means a new challenge over at Creative Prompts 4U!

For this week's challenge, we had 4 of our Creative Crew each pick a piece of the challenge. Here is what each member choice to challenge you with:

Nicole: use twine
Ro: use masking tape
Regiane: use tissue paper
Natalie: use paint

And this is what I came up with using all four creative prompts:

Bride

supplies: patterned paper, My Mind's Eye; flowers, leaves, Prima; twine, Stampin' Up!; tape, key, inks, Tim Holtz; alphabet stickers, Pebbles; paint, US Art Quest; embossing powder, silver pearls, Walmart; brads, Making Memories; trims, Maya Road; other, tissue paper.

This photo (courtesy of my Mom) is of my sister and her bridesmaids (I'm the 2nd from the left) on her bed at home the morning of her wedding day.

I used tissue paper to create my own distressed roses. The funky masking tape is a product by Tim Holtz (which I am now addicted to!). I used some watered down black paint and gave my page a few splatters... and the twine is a Stampin' Up! product with I love!

The "Z" in my layout is for my sister's new last name. The letter stickers I used by Pebbles, all have beautiful wedding related sayings and words on them and I knew they'd be perfect for my layout.


Come and check out what the rest of the Creative Crew has done with these creative prompts this week. If you participate along with us and link us up to your own creation using this week's prompts, you could win a prize package from this month's sponsor, My Little Bit of Whimsy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

This is utterly gorgeous Ally - both the LO and the bride.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Jess said...

wow i love this pg. so much! such a gorgeous pic of such a special day and perfectly scrapped! tfs!

melody said...

WOW...........what a STUNNING lo allison! beautiful..just beautiful!

 
09 10