My Scholarly WINNER!


Let's find who has won my little scholarly RAK from my Monday post.

I threw all the names from the post into Random.org and this is what it showed me...

List Randomizer

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. KimR
  2. Amber
  3. Vicki
  4. Victoria
  5. holly_m
  6. Agata
  7. Natalie
  8. Aleks
  9. Kim Strother
  10. Gisele
  11. Michelle Galloway
  12. Susie

Timestamp: 2010-09-04 16:33:40 UTC

Congrats KimR! Please email me at sosketchyATliveDOTcom with your full name and mailing details. I have a package of school themed mini papers and some cute stamps!

Say tuned for Sketchy Saturday!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Congrats!!

melody said...

oh..what scrumptious projects...love the touch of plaid...yummy!

 
09 10