A Stampy Showcase & a Birthday Bash!

Today, on the myStamp BOX blog, the entire mSB team is sharing some fun projects made using these amazing stamps. Come and check it out TODAY!

Here's the project that I shared...

Since my 5 year old started Kindergarten 2 weeks ago, we have already received an invite to a fellow classmates birthday. Instead of buying a card, I thought I would whip up a fun and personalized card for his little birthday buddy.

I used 2 fun birthday stamps sets for my card & coordinating envelope; Birthday Numbers and Birthday Balloons. Since his buddy is turning 5, I used the "5" from the Birthday Numbers set. I added some fun balloons to the envelope and also to the inside of the card as well from the Birthday Balloons set.

Just a simple card but so easy to make. Even my son could have made something this simple!

Don't forget to check out my fellow mSB team creations today on the mSB blog!
Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

What a great card Ally!
Hugs,
Sue xx

Jess said...

So darn cute Ally!

 
09 10