Random Chaos Sneak Peek and some Crate Paper Love!

Here's a little peak into my creation for the Random Chaos blog this week.... I went hog wild with the rub-ons this week!



This month at The Scrapping Bug, the design team got to experiment with some awesome Crate Paper. I received the "Sweet Branch" line and here are the pages I made.

"Quality Time":


"My Inner Child":


"Just Perfect for Me":



Thanks for taking a look! Stay tuned as I will have the reveal for Random Chaos and also for Valerie Salmon's "Got Sketch?" blog tomorrow!

11 comments:

Shawna said...

those are some great layouts. love the crate paper!

rajah1116 said...

Those papers are GREAT and your layouts ROCK!

Jacqueline said...

Great stuff, Ally!

Shannon said...

awesome stuff Ally! i loooove those Fancy Pants rub-ons!

Colleen said...

Oh you tease with those peeks!! lol

Your Crate layouts are fabulous and the design on the first I think I might have to lift!!

Megan Aaron said...

great pages! and I cant wait to see what you did with the rub-ons

Marnie said...

OOOH I'm totally loving this paper and your layouts!

Jayme Downs said...

Mmmmm Crate Paper!!!!!!!!! I loooooooooove Crate Paper!!!! :) Great LO's Ally! :)

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Ally!!! I can't wait til tomorrow. Ya know, Valerie was my all time favorite back in the days. Still love her work but I have never done any of her sketches. I probably should, huh? :D

teresamatz said...

oh, I am all over that sneak peek, can't wait for the reveal

Regan said...

WOW- these are gorgeous Ally

 
09 10