Scrapperie Reveal ~ "La Cage aux Folles"

Well I have been scrappin' up a storm! With being so busy the last 2 weeks or so I lots my creative mojo. I'm SOO happy to see it back again and have been using it to it's full potential!

So, after long last, here is the Scrapperie's May kit, "La Cage aux Folles". It's packed full of gorgeous papers and embellishments... Crate Paper, SEI, Bazzill, Doodlebug, American Crafts and lots more!!!


Here are a few cards I made using the kit....

"So Hoppy For You!"


"Thank You"


"Age is only a number.... mine is unlisted!!"

And here are some layouts using the kit....

"Feet Soup"


"Daddy's Bright Idea"


"Be Happy"


And my favourite of the whole lot....

"Little Man Hands"


Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to stop by Scrapperie this weekend to participate in out Ice Cream Social Crop! Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Regan said...

oh my gosh Ally your layouts are the BOMB!!!

Anne Marie said...

Hey Ally,

That kit is awesome and what fantastic LO's and cards you have done again!!!!!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous!

Jenn aka boysmama said...

Wow....as always your work just rocks. LOVE the layouts...just love love love them!!

teresamatz said...

wowsers, all of those cards and LOs rock! love the feet soup, too funny

Julia said...

Your pages are always so perfect!!!

 
09 10