Just Monkeyin' Around!!!!

I am absolutely addicted to stamping so when the Hero Arts stamping company started a blog not too long ago, I just love visiting, watch all their videos and I love playing along with their weekly challenges.

This past week, the challenge was to create using circles. The one stipulation is that you must use a minimum of one of the Hero Arts stamps.... in this case I used MANY!!!! All the images on the card below are Hero Arts.

The fun thing is that I.....

....won third place in the circle challenge contest. I won a gift certificate to get some more Hero Arts goodness!! Check it out here!


How cool is that????

Hope you have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Pat said...

Ally congrats on winning! That card is adorable!

Jess said...

congrats!!! adorable card!

teresamatz said...

Ally, that card rawks! congrats on the win

rajah1116 said...

OMG>....that is sooo freakin' cute! NO wonder you won!

Lisa Watson said...

congrats on the win!! Super cute card!!

Melanie said...

SUPER coooooooooooool!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my GOODNESS that card is cute. LOVE it.

Megan Aaron said...

congrats! I can't believe that you only won third with that card - it is amazing! first place in my book!

Regan said...

Thats awesome news and an awesome card- not at all surprised you won!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! This is a stinkin' cute card!!! I love how you designed this. Awesome!!

Colleen said...

I so totally love that card! A HUGE congrats Ally!

Shannon said...

wow, that is amazing! you totally deserve that win and im in loooove with that blog

 
09 10