Playin' with my New Papertrey Inks

A few months ago I found the Papertrey Inks site and I fell in love with all of their beautiful stamps.

Here is one I made tonight using mostly Papertrey Inks stamps. It's for the "Pillow Challenge" over at the Verve Visual blog.

Here was the inspiration for the card...



Supplies:
Paper: SEI
Cardstock: Prism
Stamps: Papertrey Inks, Technique Tuesday
Inks: Papertrey Inks
Glitter: Ranger's Stickles
Die Cuts: Spellbinders
Ribbon: American Crafts
Chalk: Craf-T
Other: thread


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card! Love the sparkle.

Heidi Brand said...

OMG Ally, I just love what you did with this one based on the inspiration pillow! Cool pillows too BTW.

Scrapthatpaper said...

ahh yikes! I checked out that site with stamps... EEK! My budget may be hurt lol... Thanks for sharing and those pillows are gorgeous

 
09 10