Random Chaos [12]

Yup... it's Monday and that means that Random Chaos blog has up a new challenge and some new and awe inspiring examples.

This week's challenge was to create a shaped layout and we weren't allowed to use a square or rectangle shape as our base! Love this!

So I decided to go one step outside the box with this one. I knew that everyone else would have circular pages so I decided to make an actual shaped page... a dinosaur shape! Cool!

And here it is....


It's a page all about my son's special dinosaur pajama's from his great Aunt and Uncle.

I hope you'll join in on the fun with us! Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Morag Cutts said...

Ally - I thought your dinosaur was inspiring! Such a great idea - just loved what you did!

Jenn aka boysmama said...

AWESOME layout!! Okay...so I was going to use a star...but couldn't get the star big enough!! And didn't think that I could put a piece of cardstock behind the image. Well...no matter. :) *I* did use a circle. lol

sylvie said...

I loooooooove your layout Ally! WOW, that page format you did is so cool.

Brandi said...

Love it! You are so creative! (I went the easy route and used a circle! LOL!)

 
09 10