A Little Update...

So my Mom phoned me about 10pm tonight. Dad is home but he's been put on another new medication to better control the fluttering of his heart. Thankfully all his blood tests came back normal. There was some discussion of a thyroid issue causing some of the heart actions but the test results revealed that everything was fine.

He's home but my Mom is due to fly to Washington for about 9 days or so in the morning. I'm worried that if she's not there, that he will have further issues and have no one there to help him. My sister lives closer but always seems to be busy so we'll see. I may go down for a few days but taking Spencer with me may not be the best thing for Dad right now. We'll see though.

Thanks for all you well wishes and prayers. Keep him in your thoughts as he may have more issues in the next few days with his new meds.

Thanks all!

PS.... I will leave my "Lucky blog candy" open for the remainder of the weekend so if you're interested in possibly winning some scrap goodies.... please read the blog entry and leave a comment! Good luck! I guess my lucky ran out, eh?

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I guess we are not having a good week with our loved ones health wise... Sending lots of hugs your way!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your dad!! I'll be thinking about you and your family!

SusieScrapper said...

I'll keep your father and family in my prayers! Thanks for the updates.

Chantel said...

Glad to hear that your dad is doing better... Thanks for the update, I have been thinking of you.

Chantel

Sophia said...

Sorry to hear about your Dad, hope he feels better soon.

Jenn aka boysmama said...

(((hugs)))

Colleen said...

I'm glad to hear he's home and hope things continue to improve.

I tagged you...

 
09 10