Scrap'N Stamp ~ Scene Building Tutorial

Today, over on the Scrap'N Stamp Facebook page, I shared some fun tips and tricks for building scenes using your stamps.

You can check out the full video tutorial right HERE.

My cards featured the My Favorite Things stamp sets; "Woodland Friends" (all the critters), "Scene Builder" (the landscape and leafy trees) and "Warm and Feathered Hugs" (the bare trees).

I wanted to share my card from the video first.  This card shares the scene I built with the sky and grass area inked with Distress Oxides.

And here is the card all finished up using Copic Markers.  I used a Deckle Edged Trimmer by Tim Holtz to give my colored panel a funky edge.

I used some Polychromos Pencils to add some of the deeper shadows and fur details...

I hope you come and check out my tutorial and find lots of crafty tips while watching!

PLUS... the cards that I typically create, I tend to giveaway to any live attendee of my video.  Join us to win one of my creations.

Have a great day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10