Craft Roulette ~ Ghouls Rule!

 
It's Wednesday and time to share my latest creation for the latest episode of Craft Roulette!

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday night over on YouTube.  You can check out this week's episode here.

So the four parameters that the wheel spit out this week were:

  • Project:  A Lady's Card  (she's one cute spook)
  • Colors:  Candy Colors (lots of fun candy colors!)
  • Element: Plant (spooky tree)
  • Random: Tie Dye (my ghosty's sheet)

So this week's card features the adorable digital stamp, "Boo's Batty Banner" and the "Spooky Tree Background Builder" clear stamp set from Sweet November Stamps.

I made my little ghoul a little bit more girlie but adding a little skull bow from the "Lovin' from the Coven" stamp set.

For the tie dye aspect of my card I used some Copic Markers and created sketchy circles of color and then blended them a little more using some Copic Blender Solution.  It makes for a fun effect!

My little ghosty card needed a plant so I chose the spooky tree from the "Spooky Tree Background Builder" stamp set.  I didn't even bother to color it in!  I left it simply stamped.

Make sure to check out Craft Roulette over on YouTube and join us on Friday at 6:30pm CT for a brand new episode!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10