Catherine Pooler Designs ~ Happy Meowloween Slimline

Happy Meowloween!

Today's card was created featuring the adorable new "Happy Meowloween" mini bundle from Catherine Pooler Designs.

I began today's card by die cutting out the large scalloped die along with the triple square windows die  from the "Essentials Slimline Die" set in black cardstock.


Then I cut 3 of the new patterned papers from the "Feline Spooky" pack to fit behind each window.

I stamped all 5 of the sweet dressed up kitties from the "Happy Meowloween" stamps set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I colored each spooky little kitty using Copic Markers. 

Before adding the back panels and the 3D foam tape to the black outline, I attached some pieces of cheese cloth to a few corners of the windows for a spooky web effect.

Add finally I adhered the kitties and the little BOO pumpkin into the scene.  Some kitties are adhered directly to the background and some of them, I used foam tape to pop them up.

Make sure to check out all the new goodies arriving into the Catherine Pooler Designs shop almost weekly!

Happy spooking!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10