Sweet November Stamps ~ Lovin' from the Coven

Today I'm sharing another spooky card creation featuring the new Halloween release from Sweet November Stamps.

This little wicked cutie is from the new "Lovin' from the Coven" clear stamp set.

To begin this card, I took two of the sentiments from the stamp set and lightly stamped them all over my kraft cardstock background.  I wanted a subtle look and not a harsh backdrop for my little witch.

I decided to switch up my coloring medium completely today and I used my Polychromos Pencils to color in my stamped beauty.  I stamped her in a Memento Desert Sand ink so that I could create a no-line effect with my stamped image.

It was fun to create with a different coloring medium other than Copic Markers.

I hope you have an amazing long weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10