Sweet November Stamps ~ Sweet Christmas Fairies

Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing another fun card featuring new Winter release stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps

Today's card features the adorable "Sweet Christmas Fairies" stamp set.  This delightful 4x6 stamp set contains 4 little fairies and 6 little tasty candy images.

For my card I first stamped all the images that I wanted to stand out in front.  So I stamped the little cupcake, the fairy with the meringue cookie and the fairy with the tall, thin wrapped candy.  I created and applied masks to all of those images and stamped the fairy with the chocolate, the pinstriped candy, the meringue and the single chocolate.  I created masks for all of those items and then stamped the single point perspective flooring from the "Background Builder: Simple Room" stamp set.


Before removing my masks, I masked off the entire floor and used a cute little brick wall stencil and add my different brown and red-brown inks for my bricks.  I then took my Copic airbrush system and added some brown speckles across the entire brick wall.

Next I colored in all my wood floor and darling little fairies and the wares using Copic Markers.

You are going to love all these sweet little fairies.  PLUS... they don't have to be Christmas fairies, they could be used for any type of card: birthday, hello and just a simple, "just because" card!

Check out all the other amazing Background Builder stamp sets too!  Sweet November Stamps has lots to choose from.  Click HERE to see all of the background builder stamps available.

Have a great rest of the week!  Now go get crafty!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10