Craft Roulette ~ Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

Happy Tuesday! Today's card creation is for the fabulous Craft Roulette show!

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday over on YouTube.  You can check out this week's episode here.

So the four parameters that wheel spit out this week were:


So the only thing that might not be self explanatory on my card is the "Project: Tic Tac Toe"  element.  I choose to use the word "MistleTOE" as my "Toe" element.

For the "Fringe" element, I added homemade scarf ends from under my holly leaves.

For my card I started with the pretty "Tiled Up Stencil" and some soft Green Tea ink.  Then I stamped a variety of fun holly leaves and a sprig of mistletoe from the "Holly Jolly" stamp set using Flirty Fuchsia, Glam, Green Tea, Eucalyptus, Samba and Cranberry Fizz inks.

For the sentiment, I used Samba and Cranberry Fizz inks to ink it up and then added a dusting of Gold embossing powder to the bottom word only.

I hope you'll come and join us on Friday for another FUNN episode!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10