Sweet November Stamps ~ Elegant Reindeer

 

Happy Sunday!  Today I'm sharing another fun card featuring Sweet November Stamps

Today I'm using the amazing "Elegant Reindeer" stamp set.  This stamp set features 3 elegant reindeer, some ornaments, a little cardinal and 3 beautiful sentiments.  I also used the cool "Horizon Lines: Winter Wonderland" to create the scene for my reindeer.

I kept my scene simple and snowy today by coloring my card panel with light, soft Copic colors. 

For more inspiration, be sure to check out the Sweet November Stamps Facebook group, HERE.



PLUS don't forget that we have an Instagram Hop going on this weekend and you could WIN the ENTIRE Winter release!  That's a value of over $150 US!!!

Start your hop by CLICKING HERE!

Have a great rest of your weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10