Stamp Anniething ~ Meet Kristina!

It's our Day Two of the Stamp Anniething release.  If your a coffee lover than you're gunna LOVE this month's release!  Today I want you to meet...

Introducing "Kristina ~ Watch Me Sip" our newest Chibi cutie!

I began by stamping out Miss Kristina with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring her up in some fun Fall colors. I thought she might want to take a stroll in the country so I popped her into a simple little barnyard setting.  I then cut her out using her corresponding outline die.

To create the cross-cross fencing I used the long rectangular die from the new "Coffee Bar Builder Dies" and die cut it from some wood grain textured cardstock.  I added the corner of the barn and some fun Autumn trees and her barnyard was complete!

I popped the whole scene on to a piece of fun plaid paper form the Farm Life 6x6 paper pack.


She definitely is ready for Fall!

Check out all the extras that are available with this month's release...  There is the Coffee Bar Dies, the Coffee Lovers Stencil and the Coffee Word Die...

Make sure you have a look at all the fun Stamp Anniething creations by my fellow design team members over on our Stamp Anniething Stampers Facebook page!

See you tomorrow with more Chibi coffee fun!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10