Sweet November Stamps ~ Baby 'Bominable

Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm sharing another fun card featuring new Winter release stamp sets from Sweet November Stamps

Today's card features the "Baby 'Bominable" stamp set!  This fab stamp set features 3 adorable baby abominable snowmen, one cute moose, snowy foot steps and some great sentiments.

I started by stamping my little moose fella , some stars in his antlers, some snowy footprints and the card's greeting.

I masked off my moose and then used my Copic airbrush system to create a red glow around my critter.  You know, something different from a sky color!


I colored my little fella in with Copic markers, adding a little fur detail with a white gel pen and then trimmed my panel with my Tonic Decal Trimmer to get a uneven, torn looking edge.


 

I matted everything with a fun candy-can paper and my card was complete!

What do you think? Is he cute or what???

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10