A Trio of Penguins

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today I’m going to share a fun holiday card featuring some adorable digital images!

For my card, I wanted to keep my front panel very simple and feature the cute penguins from the “Holiday with gift and Penguins Collection” and also the penguin with the hat over his face from the “December/January 2016/2017 Digital Stamp Bundle”.  Both of these stamp bundles feature multiple digital images perfect for your Christmas cards.

I’m going to be using some Ranger Distress Oxide inks and my Copic Markers on my card today.
Come and join me in my crafty space for just a few moments to see the entire process of my card. 

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join me…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F221osbdtsU&t=1s

Here’s another quick look at the final card.  Isn’t my little row of tuxedo cuties adorable?


Thanks for stopping by!  I’d love to hear what you think below or leave a comment below my video.

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10