Merry Corgmas!

TGIF! I’m off to Scout camp for the weekend but I thought I’d share this fun holiday cutie with you first.

I decided to pull out some Power Poppy Christmas stamp sets so I I pulled the “Christmas Corgis” stamp set first. I used my Copic Markers to colour up that adorable little Corgi fella.


I layered him on some fun cardstock and patterned papers.

 Don’t forget to check out want fellow Bloomies have created to share with you today too…


Thanks for stopping by everyone!  Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Christmas Corgis)
cardstock: Recollections (White & Blue 110#)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers
patterned paper: Recollections (Bright Spirits 6x6)
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles), SugarPea Designs (Stitched Flags)

2 comments:

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous Ally, this card brought a big smile on my face!
Thank you so much for sharing and have a great weekend.

gabriella said...

So cute, I just love it

 
09 10