Thankful Moose

Happy Hump Day!  It’s my turn to share a card sketch over at Splitcoaststampers this week!

To check out this week’s sketch, CLICK HERE.

I needed another Thanksgiving card for the upcoming holiday (only 2 weeks away here in Canada!) so I chose to use the adore “Spruce” the Moose from Purple Onion Designs.


To create the panel, I used a long skinny die cut rectangle from MFT and then I created a blended orange panel to put behind it.

A super easy card!

Thanks for stopping by!  Come on over to Splitcoast and join in the card sketch fun!

~ Ally ~



stamps: Purple Onion Designs (Spruce
cardstock: Recollections (#110 White)
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles, Slider Channel Builder)
ink: Catherine Pooler Designs (Mint To Be), MFT (Licorice Black), Copic Markers
patterned papers: Lawn Fawn (Knit Picky Fall 6x6) 
enamel dots: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Underwater Dots, Spooky Dots)

No comments:

 
09 10