Elf-Tacular!

Welcome back to Day THREE of our SEPTEMBER 2019 release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

We are keepin' things going with a brand new adorable set from artist, Neda Sadreddin called....
Elf-tacular!

Check out these sweet elves, reindeer and SANTA of course! So many fun accessory stamps... presents, snowflakes, candy canes, stars!! Plus several magical sentiments!

I have two cards to share with you today.  I’ll start with my CAS card first.

For my first card, I used the beautiful “Holly Stencil” and some white pigment ink to create a fun strip of holiday fun for my adorable critters to sit at the end of.


And for my second card I created a die cut frosty scene for my Santa and his helper to play in!  I coloured them in with some fun ZIG Markers.


As you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs today you will see the ELF-TACULAR stamp set in action in combination with our awesome new September Kraftin' Kimmie products.....ink, stencils and krafty dots!

Everything will be released at our LIVE Online Release Party in the Krafty Friends Facebook group on Saturday, September 14th at 2pm EST!

For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from our Krafty Team!!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: KKS (Elf-tacular)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Catherine Pooler (Sand Dunes)
Inks: KKS (Wicked Black), ColorBox (Frost White), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen), Glossy Accents, Versamark
Embossing Powder: Ink on 3 (Arctic White)
Stencils: KKS (Holly Stencil)
Dots: KKS (Holiday Dots)
 
Stamps: KKS (Elf-tacular)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
Inks: KKS (Party Peach, Berry Bliss), ZIG Markers
Dies: SugarPea Designs (Log Cabin Mountainscape), MFT (Stitched Rectangles), Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Slopes and Hills)

7 comments:

Debbi said...

Love the white holly leaves.

angie st gelais said...

great card ... clean and beautiful

Danielle Champagne said...

Love the white holly too! Nice use of the stencil!
Pretty scenery on the second! Cutenessss

Donna Carter said...

Both cards are amazing!

MadeByMeghanK said...

So Sweet! I LOVE the winter scene!

Tracie M said...

Both are amazing!

Margaret Erika said...

Beautiful

 
09 10