Fortunes of Fall

Thanksgiving is just around the corner for me as I live here in Alberta.  In Canada we celebrate in early October.  So I’m in the mood to create my cards early this year.

Today I chose to pull out the “Fortunes of Fall” stamp set by Power Poppy along with my Polychromos Pencils and create away.

Now go on check out my fellow Bloom Brigade members who have fun projects to share today…




Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Fortunes of Fall)
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White)
patterned paper: PhotoPlay Paper Co (Fall Breeze 6x6), Lawn Fawn (Knit Picky Fall 6x6)
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles, Dimensional Banners), Spellbinders (Labels 4)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Polychromos Pencils

3 comments:

Marcella Hawley said...

You are making my jaw drop, sister!!! This puts me into the fall mood like nothing else! (Well, I did get mixed up in my mums, already!)

Thank you for sharing this special card. xoxo

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

What a gorgeous card Ally, love your beautiful colouring.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a great weekend.

Camille Short said...

This is amazing!

 
09 10