Sunny Chrysanthemums

Happy Friday all!  I hope you’ve had a crafty week.  I’ve been creating up a storm lately.  Now, let’s check out some fun Power Poppy creations today.

I chose to pull out the big, bold beautiful “Chrysanthemum XL” stamp set along with my Polychromos Pencils.

Well, I’m off with my Scout troop tomorrow to do our annual highway clean up in our area.  We spend the day on a 16km stretch of highway here in Southern Alberta just east of Calgary.


 Now, check out what the other Bloomies have created to share today with you as well…


Don’t forget to play along with our latest challenge, here.  Have a great weekend everyone!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Chrysanthemum XL)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Catherine Pooler Designs (Sand Dunes), Vellum, Tim Holtz (Metallic Kraftstock)
inks: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Marvellous Mocha), Polychromos Pencils, Copic Markers
dies: Spellbinders (Page Maps – On The Edge), MFT (Stitched Rectangles, Simply Hello)
patterned papers: Pink Paislee (Outfitters)
paint: Delta (White Acrylic)

2 comments:

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous Ally, I love the awesome big Chriysanthemum, jus stunning.
Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend.

CherylQuilts said...

Well, Ally, you certainly have been crafting up a big ole storm all right. WOW! I love everything you've been doing lately, and what a beautiful way to use this chrysanthemum! I love that you colored it on kraft card stock and absolutely must try that again. Love the wonderful finishing touches. Truly a really inspiring one for me. Hope you are recovered from the amazing and kind Scout troop clean-up. You are such an amazing mom and Scout mom. What a blessing you are...you're my hero in so many ways!! Hugs and love! xoxo

 
09 10