Pretty Purple Posies


Happy Thursday everyone!  If you don’t already know, purple is my very favourite color! I use purple whenever possible!

Today I’m sharing a card that totally captures my purple-lovin’ heart!


I used the new “Poignant Poppies” stamp set by Catherine Pooler Designs.  This is part of the “A Page in the Book” collection. This stamp set is a multi layering stamp set and creates the most amazing poppy flowers.  I chose to use Sweet Sixteen, Pixie Dust and Flirty Fuchsia CPD inks for this card.

For the back ground, I stamped the “Words from the Wizard” back ground stamp and then splattered on some diluted Pixie Dust ink.

I hope you’re having a great week!  I hope you have something crafty planned for this coming weekend… I know I do!  Happy creating!

~ Ally ~


Purple Poppies
Stamps: Poignant Poppies, Words from the Wizard
Cardstock: Premium White
Inks: Sweet Sixteen, Pixie Dust, Flirty Fuchsia, Green Tea, Eucalyptus
Accessories: Poignant Poppies Dies

No comments:

 
09 10