Colour on Colour!

Happy Tuesday to you all!  I’m Allison Cope and I’m your hostess today for Inspire Me Monday over on the Power Poppy Blog this week.

Today I’m going to be heat embossing on coloured cardstock and then colouring in my images using Polychromos Pencils.  This technique is very easy and takes a relatively short time to colour.  I decided to use the beautiful “Peony Muse” stamp set for my images and then the “My English Rose” stamp set for my sentiment.

 Come and join me at my crafty desk today for a fun and easy tutorial.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNnXNaFXlbk

Here’s a quick peek of the final card again…


I hope you’ve enjoyed this simply tutorial today and give a try sometime soon.  Happy creating!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Peony Muse, My English Rose)
cardstock:  MFT (Lavender Fields), Recollections (110# White)
inks: Versamark, Polychromos Pencils, Ranger Distress Oxide (Picked Raspberry)
embossing powder: Ink on 3 (Arctic White)
paint: Delta (White Acrylic)

No comments:

 
09 10