My Club Sursee is Here!


Happy Monday everyone!  I have been ill for the last 24 hours but since the house is quiet with no boys at home (one gone to work and the other to school!) I can finally crack open my new Club Sursee from Catherine Pooler Designs.

I have the Basic Club Sursee so I received 2 stamp sets in my collection.

The first card I created features the beautiful scripty font back ground stamp and some of the thistle and Queen Ann’s Lace florals in it…


I used Spa colours for this card: Sugared Lavender, Royal Treatment, Sauna, Mandarin Spice and Spruce.

For my second card I was inspired to use the StampNation weekend color challenge colors; Skylight, Polished, Rose Petals, Peppermint Scrub and Mandarin Spice. I wanted my card to be a little more abstract so I used the linen textured back ground stamp from the Club Sursee and inked up with a two color palette and created a funky back ground for my sentiment and florals.


Such a simple but pretty effect!

PLUS... have you seen the new sneak peek of the newest collection coming into the store next week...

Along with the new collection comes FOUR new inks and Catherine shared the very first one with us yesterday...
ROUGE!  And it's accompanied by 3 other fabulous Spa Collection colors!!  More reveals and peeks coming this week on the CP blog.
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you had a creative weekend and continue to have a create week!

~ Ally ~



stamps: CPD (Club Sursee ~ April 2019)
inks: CPD (Sugared Lavender, Royal Treatment, Sauna, Mandarin Spice, Spruce, Skylight, Polished, Rose Petals, Peppermint Scrub)
cardstock: CPD (Premium White)

No comments:

 
09 10