Amazing Women!

Hello and welcome to another fun Saturday Challenge for Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!  We can't wait for you to play along and share your amazing krafty kreations!

This week our hostess is Krafty Girl, Anna and your challenge is....
AMAZING WOMEN!

I chose to pull out the “new-to-me” stamp set “Troll Trouble.  I grabbed some watercolor paper and stamped my image in “Totally Taupe” ink.  For my sentiment, I used the “Fancy Flamingos” stamp set.

Then I proceeded to water color her in using some Pretty in Pink, Purple Petunia, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Patch and Creamy Caramel inks.  To create my skin colour, I combined some Pretty in Pink ink with a touch of Pumpkin Patch – perfect colour indeed!

Here's a close up of my watercoloured Troll...


Check out the Kraftin’ Kimmie Blog for all the challenge deets!

We've also got a brand new sketch to inspire you for the month of April! You don't have to use it but it's there for you to use if you need a little kick start....feel free to use it any time!

Also don't miss this weekend's FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS!  We've got a selection of stamp sets on SALE 40% OFF this weekend only and while supplies last! PLUS the new April Release is now AVAILABLE!

Happy kraftin'!  Have a great Easter weekend!

~ Ally ~



stamps: KKS (Troll Trouble, Fancy Flamingos)
cardstock: Arches (Watercolour Paper 140#), Tim Holtz (Metallic Kraft-stock)
inks: KKS (Totally Taupe, Pretty in Pink, Purple Petunia, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Patch, Creamy Caramel), CPD (Party Dress), Stickles (Star Dust)
dies: Sizzix (Tim Holtz 664160), CPD (Awesome Word Die), MFT (Oval Shadows)
sequins: Studio Katia (Rose Gold Fusion)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

 
09 10