Good in the Woods & Accessories!

This is Day ONE of our Krafty Peeks for Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps and we are incredibly excited to share everything with you! We've got new stamps, stencils, ink and enamel dots! Hang on to your ink pads people....here we GO!

We are kicking things off BIG today with TWO brand new sets from artist, Cheryl Grant!!
Good in the Woods and Good in the Woods Accessories!

These fabulous outdoorsy stamp sets are perfect for spring!!  The Good in the Woods stamp set features Lucas, Lulu and an amazing retro camper plus several coordinating sentiments!

And ALSO we have the Good in the Woods Accessories stamp set with four additional images featuring a fox, a raccoon, a BBQ and a fire pit PLUS several more great sentiments!

I was so ticked pink about this adorable new stamp set… you see my family and I have a little trailer very similar to the one in this set.  It’s a little yellow Boler trailer and we just adore it!  So I knew I had to feature it on my very first card of the reveal…

So just like our own trailer, I had to color it yellow!

Plus I couldn’t forget the inside of the card either…

So now it’s time to check out all the amazing creations of my fellow Krafty team…

Have fun hopping!  See you tomorrow for more new goodies!

~ Ally ~


stamps: KKS (Good in the Woods)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, CPD (Juniper Mist)
patterned papers: Pink Fresh Studios (Out & About 6x6)
other: Black thread

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

Sheila R said...

Beautiful

Debbi said...

Awww, Love that you made it your own camper

Colinda said...

It's such a sunny camper!!

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Great card!

 
09 10