Flying High with a Furry Friend

Welcome to another fun Saturday Challenge for Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!

This week our hostess is Krafty Girl, Delphine and your challenge is to use....
                                       TWO STAMPS!

Now I took this challenge as “to only use 2 stamps” so that’s exactly what I did.  I used one image stamp and one sentiment stamp.  I chose to feature the adorable “Sky’s the Limit”.


I just adore that sweet boy and his doggie in the airplane together.  I used the “Krafty Scenery Stencil” and some Distress Oxide inks to create the rolling hills and the fluffy clouds in my back ground.

Plus I used the “Happy Hearts Stencil” to add the fun pop of hearts appear behind the plane as it falls with some yummy Pretty in Pink ink.

Here’s my plane in motion…



There are two ways to enter our challenges! 1) you can link up your entries at the bottom of this post and 2) share your KKS creations in our Krafty Friends Facebook group!

Also don't miss this weekend's FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS!  We've got a selection of stamp sets on SALE 40% OFF this weekend only and while supplies last!
Can't wait to see what you create!

~ Ally ~



stamps: KKS (Sky’s the Limit)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Pretty in Pink), Distress Oxides (Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn), Copic Markers, Copic Multiliner (0.25), Sakura (White Gel Pen – Fine)
stencils: KKS (Krafty Scenery Stencil, Happy Hearts Stencil)
die: MFT (Surf & Turf)
other: Glossy Accents, Stickles (Star Dust)

No comments:

 
09 10