Let's Get Tropical!

Happy Friday all!  I’m off to Scout camp this weekend with almost all of our entire group of Scouts.  Wish me luck and pray for good weather!

Today I thought I’d share my latest creation with Catherine Pooler Designs goodies!

I used the Stand Tall stamp and die set, the Paradise Leaves stamp and die set along with the super fun Cabana Tile Dies to create this fun card today. I used the CPD inks in Tiara, Tiki Torch, Tutti Frutti, Party Dress, Flirty Fuchsia, Aquatini and Lime Rickey.

I hope you have an amazing weekend and get crafty!

~ Ally ~



stamps: CPD (Stand Tall, Paradise Leaves)
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White)
inks: CPD (Tiara, Tiki Torch, Tutti Frutti, Party Dress, Flirty Fuchsia, Aquatini, Lime Rickey, Midnight)
dies: CPD (Cabana Tile Dies)

No comments:

 
09 10