Rainbows & Bears!

Happy Wednesday!  Today is my day to share a new card sketch over at Splitcoaststampers!

I decided to go for some stripes in my design this week…  Check out the sketch HERE!

I decided to pull out some of my adorable Purple Onion Designs stamps and color them up so I grabbed the sweet little “Oakley” bear and added lots of color!

To build the striped back ground, I first stamped all of the candles and stars from the Catherine Pooler Designs “Birthday Icons” and “Milestone Birthday Sentiment Mix” stamp sets in KKS “Wicked Black” ink.  Then I cut apart the whole panel into 4 pieces and sprayed it using my Copic Airbrush system.

A super easy and quick card!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a creative rest of the week!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Purple Onion Designs (Oakley), Catherine Pooler Designs (Birthday Icons,Milestone Birthday Sentiment Mix)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White & Black)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black), Versamark, Sakura (White Gel Pen), Copic Markers, Stickles (Star Dust)
embossing powder: Ink on 3 (Arctic White)

No comments:

 
09 10