Blast Off!!

Hello krafty friends!  Today is INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY - the day we provide you with a bit of extra crafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Today I'm going to share my fun interactive card featuring the super cute stamp set, Blast Off!
I first stamped my cute spaceship and planet images using "Wicked Black" ink. This ink is Copic Marker safe so I pulled out my markers and coloured up all my images. 
So as an interactive card, all you do is pull those gold cardstock pieces out a bit and the spaceship will move a little amoung the stars.
You'll also notice to make the glass on the spaceship look real, I layered a piece of clear acetate over top of the window lines and then made a few slits on the body of the ship to tuck it in to adhere it more firmly to the whole piece on the back.
 
I also used the adorable "Starburst Stencil" for my back ground.  I used some Ranger "Perfect Medium" ink which is sticky through the stencil then I brushed on some Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls onto the sticky stars.  I just makes that sky super sparkly along with this little mini gold stars!   
And guess what??  This awesome stamp set is on SALE in the Krafty Shop all week long!  So hop on over and grab it!

Happy Kraftin'!
 
~ Ally ~
 
 
stamps: KKS (Blast Off!)
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White & Black), Tim Holtz (Bronze Metallic), clear acetate
inks: KKS (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen), Stickles (Star Dust), Perfect Medium
dies: Catherine Pooler Designs (Circles Dies), Studio Katia (Fancy Square)
sequins: Pretty Pink Posh (Mini Gold Stars)
stencil:  KKS (Starburst Stencil)
other: Perfect Pearls (Heirloom Gold)

No comments:

 
09 10