We've arrived at the last day and "that's a wrap" on our September New Releases! We know you've enjoyed this fun and festive week peeking at five fantastic new sets. Our last set is ready for all your pretty packaging. This 4 x 6 set illustrated by Marcella Hawley is the perfect companion for any gift or Christmas greeting, wrapping it up in style with a fancy bow, jingle bells, elegant flowers, Christmas boughs, a terrific tag, as well as two seasonal sentiments.
Howdy all! Today's our final reveal and this new stamp set will definitely be on your "must have" list! I decided to make a cutesy card today instead of my traditional stitched, layered style of card.
My card today is a called a "pop up sliding card". You can find a tutorial here. First I created my card base panel using "Red Devil" cardstock from the Color Made Easy "Poppy" collection. I cut my blue mat cardstock from "Nautical Dark Blue" cardstock from the Color Made Easy "True Blue" collection.
My penguin is a Silhouette cut file and I used the following cardstock to make him:
- belly, eyes holiday pin & hat tassle: Flourishes Classic White Cardstock
- hat cuff & scarf: "Red Devil"; Color Made Easy "Poppy" collection
- black body: Flourishes Classic Black Cardstock
- beak & feet: "African Daisy"; Color Made Easy "Sunflower" collection
Here is my card popped out to see the greeting and area to write on a message on the inside...
Here's a close up of my little tag greeting found in the new "That's a Wrap" stamp set. I used my Copic blender pen to create the pattern on my tag. Super simple to do!
I coloured all of my creations today with the following Copic Collections:
Before you go, I thought I'd share a few ideas for this super cute stamp set:
- how about using it to "wrap" a birthday themed card. It could be feminine or masculine!
- create a mummy for a Halloween project by masking & stamping the ribbon.
- add it to a plain paper bag to use as a gift bag for any occasion.
- use the smaller images to decorate a card front & create your back ground paper.
- decorate some kraft wrapping paper using the images to create your own!
I sure hope you have enjoyed my little critter card today. I hope you have enjoyed seeing all of the Design team creations and inspirations this week.
The Design Team is showing off their creative Christmas packaging on their blogs too.
Don't forget to look for:
Don't forget to look for:
- Allison Cope -- you are here!
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
DO YOU WANT TO WIN OUR ENTIRE RELEASE?All our amazing September sets are now available in the Flourishes Store as well as the companion cut-files. Take a look at the sets HERE. If you would still like a chance at winning all five of September setsâ¦
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge â we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is TODAY, September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- Play along in our Timeless Tuesday Challenge Make a Good Impression, you can win our entire new release in this challenge as well! See link for rules.
- You can save on all five of our September sets! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for ONE week only!
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog tomorrow for the Winnerâs Circle where weâll announce all of our winners of this weeksâ challenges!
~ Ally ~
Sponsored by: Flourishes LLC
stamps: Flourishes (That's a Wrap)
patterned papers: Bo Bunny
die cut shapes: Silhouette
ink: Ranger, Copic, Sakura Pen