Today we're back with snowy slopes, country crisp temperatures, and a cozy house waiting for Christmas decorating. This set, illustrated by Lauren Pope will have you heading for the hills in search of the perfect tree. This earthy and scenic image is paired with five different sentiments and a flurry of snowflakes swirling in the winter sky. Set measures 4" by 6". The Design Team created some wonderful country Christmas designs to show off to you in our Blog Hop today.
Hello fellow stamp lovers! Today we're showcasing the fourth new amazing holiday inspired stamp set called "Country Time Christmas". For you today, I decided to step a little out of the
For my little decoration, I flattened out a small ball of Premier Light Weight Stone Clay. I rolled it thin and flat until I achieved my desired thickness. Then I cut the clay into an oval shape using a Spellbinder die as my template. I quickly poked a hole in the damp clay for tying a ribbon on to once dry. I threw my clay oval onto my cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and cooked it for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees until it was light and dry to the touch.
Rich Cocoa" ink. I then coloured my image with Copic markers. NOTE: This Premier Clay is SO light when it's dry that it will hang quite nicely on a holiday tree.
I tied a pretty bow of blue plaid ribbon and Silver Metallic String and I even stamped a sentiment on the back...
I made a simple box to fit my decoration just perfectly. I used some sturdy "Kevin Burlap" cardstock from the Color Made Easy "True Blue" collection as my base cardstock.
For the final pièce de résistance, I made a card to accompany my gift set. I made a simple A2 card base using the matching "Kevin Burlap" cardstock again and then stamped the super "Antique Map" stamp on another matted piece of light blue cardstock. I inked and distress the edges for an antique effect. I die cut an oval shape from my paper and stamped another cowboy image on Flourishes Classic White Cardstock to peek out from underneath!
I hope you enjoyed my little gift set today. I hope I've inspired you to create something with stamps today!
Don't forget to look for:
Hidden among the Design Team's blogs today is our Mystery Blogger of the day. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen to win today's set! The more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
DO YOU WANT TO WIN OUR ENTIRE RELEASE?If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets':
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- Play along in our Timeless Tuesday Challenge Make a Good Impression, you can win our entire new release in this challenge as well! See link for rules.
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner's Circle where we'll announce all of our winners of this weeks' challenges!
~ Ally ~
Sponsored by: Flourishes LLC
stamps: Flourishes (Country Time Christmas, Antique Map)
cardstock: Flourishes (Classic White, True Blue Collection), Bazzill
ribbon, twine, string, button: Flourishes
patterned papers: Authentique
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
ink: Memento, Copic
stone clay: Premium
glitter tape: Micheals