Timeless Tuesday: Silhouettes

Yippee! Another Tuesday is upon us! Time for another Timeless Tuesday Challenge for Flourishes!

This week's challenge is brought to you by the talented Maki Jones!  Maki is asking us this week to use a silhouette image on our cards or projects (FTTC194).

For my cards this week I chose to feature the beautiful Flourishes stamp set, Sweet Days of Summer.  This stamp set is packed full of beautiful silhouette images to use.

Just Because

For my first card creation, I used some dark burgundy ink and stamped my little gardening girl onto a Spellbinder circle cut from Flourishes Classic White Cardstock.  I left the die on and then used a light dusty pink ink to ink the back ground.  I created my background for my image and then stamped my "Just 
Because" greeting from the Garden Picks stamp collection.

Speak of Your Gratitude
For my second card, I also used Flourishes Classic White Cardstock, burgundy red ink and an image form the Sweet Days of Summer.  The sentiment on this card is from the Country Charm Labels stamp set along with the ornate tag stamp.

We'd love for you to join us this week and create a fun card or project highlighting a silhouetted image of some kind.  Remember, you don't have to use Flourishes stamps to join in but we do love to see what you create with them!


Take a peek at what my fellow Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today…
Amanda
Broni
Cindy
Denise
Makiko
Karen Wallace
, our Guest Designer

You can find all the challenge details at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, FTTC194.


Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Sweet Days of Summer, Country Charm Labels, Garden Picks)
cardstock: Flourishes Class White Cardstock
patterned papers: Carta Bella
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
inks: Ranger  Distress, Stampin' Up!
edge punch: EK Success
other:  thread.
 Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ally! They are so pretty!! I love the design, papers and colors you used.... which I love everything you did and do as always! :):)

Colleen said...

Ally,
These are so pretty! The color combo in your papers is so in tune with the feel of the images.

Broni said...

Wow! These are both so beautiful, Ally! I LOVE this color combo and your mix of patterned papers is gorgeous! LOVE the tiny print border elements too!

Amanda said...

YOW! Work those stamps! Your cards are So Pretty!! I am a paper-aholic and your papers are Gorgeous and really show off your silhouette images perfectly :)

~ Amanda :)

ChristineCreations said...

Both so beautiful Ally. Those papers are perfect for a feminine design!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ally these are so PRETTY, I love them!!~

TLady said...

ALLISON! I'm a little late this week checking in--- LOVE these silohette images! :) AND your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! LOVE the quilt like paper! I also like the way you used the binder edge on your second card! AND the PERFECTLY MATCHING OF PRINTS! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful set of cards. These papers are wonderful together with the images. Beautiful job.

Denise Marzec said...

Soooo beautiful, Ally. Love the gorgeous papers!

 
09 10