LCTS: Sketch #39 and a Challenge!


Hello everyone!  It's time for another fabulous card sketch over at Let's Capture These Sketches!  It was my turn to share a sketch this week so here it is... with a challenge too!

 Sketch #39
CHALLENGE:   Use some "BLING" on your card this week!

For my card today, I'm showcasing the NEWLY released Flourishes stamp set images from the stamp set, "Stitched for You".  This set, I know, is going to be one of my favourites!!!


Quilted with Love
For my card, I used the fabulous Authentique "Gathering" patterned papers along with some beautiful orange cardstock form the Flourishes Color Made Easy collection, Tiger Lily.  The pretty little tag that my image is on, is a Spellbinder's die made especially for Flourishes called the "Classic Bookplate" die.

Make sure you check out what the Flourishes Design Team created with this fabulous new stamp set...

Make sure you play along with us at Let's Capture These Sketches this month because we are giving away a prize and a GUEST DESIGNER position for 2 weeks in December!  Good luck!  Can't wait to see what you create!


Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Stitched for You
cardstock: Bazzill, Flourishes Color Made Easy (Tiger Lily)
patterned papers: Authentique (Gathering)
inks: Memento, Ranger, Versamark
die cut shape: Spellbinders (Flourishes: Classic Bookplate Die)
accessories:  flower by Prima; jute string, glitter tape, thread.
 Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

oooooOOOoooo! Love these colors and love this layout - just divine!

dpkennedy said...

I love how you cut out the image and mounted it on the tag! It's just beautiful!

Ravengirl said...

This is super cute! I love that darling new image!

 
09 10