LCTS ~ Spots and Stripes!


Hello everyone!  It's time for another fabulous card sketch over at Let's Capture These Sketches!  It was my turn to share a sketch this week so here it is... with a challenge too!

 Sketch #41
CHALLENGE:   Create a card using some POLKA DOTS!
 And here is my card using POLKA DOTS and the sketch...

Happy Holidays

For my card, I started with Flourishes "Color Made Easy" Cardstock from the Poppy Collection - I used the deepest red.  Then I die cut some fabulous new shapes using the newest Flourishes Spellbinder dies, Perfectly Pierced Classic Hourglass Die set and the Perfectly Pierced Classic Frames Die set to create a frame for my sentiment.  I stamped my sentiment "Happy Holidays" from the Flourishes "Christmas Classics" stamp set using Ranger's "Barn Door" Distress Inks.

I used all the fabulous patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad "Aspen Frost" by BasicGrey. My little holly leaves were made by Bazzill Basics and the glitter ribbon is from Micheal's.

And our prize for this month...



This month we have a fabulous set of Flourishes stamps, "Sentimental Favorites", as a prize for one lucky random participant.  PLUS... the winner will join us for TWO sketches in December!!!  So link up your card sketch creation and we'll pick a random winner from all the card sketch entries for the month of November (from a total of 4 sketches).  Our November prize winner will be announced next week with our first December sketch.  Good luck!!!
Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Christmas Classics)
cardstock: Flourishes "Color Made Easy" Collection - Poppy
patterned papers: BasicGrey (Aspen Frost)
die cut shapes: Flourishes Tairlor-Made Dies by Spellbinders
inks: Ranger
gems: KaiserCraft
accessories: ribbon by Micheal's, holly leaves by Bazzill Basics, thread. 
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10