Sharing Sunday


I was shocked this morning when I went to visit Splitcoaststampers and I had a message from the talented Julie Warner indicating that I had been chosen for this week's "Featured Stamper Challenge"!  What a shock... and an honour!  I can't wait to check out the gallery all week to see what everyone has created by CASing my gallery there.


So today I thought I'd share a super fun card I created this week.  I bought the new Bo Bunny "Snow Day" Collection filled with teal, grass green and rich dark purples... so pretty!

The Spirit of Love
To create my card I first cut the Spellbinder's "Labels 14" shape out of Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock and stamped my image from the retired stamp set, "A Gift For You" onto my cardstock.  I used my all time favourite Memento "Black Tuxedo" ink.  I then inked the edges of my cardstock, while still inside the die, with Ranger's "Old Paper" Distress Ink.  I then coloured my image using a variety of colour coordinating Copic markers from the Flourishes Copic Collections.

I decorated the top of my die cut image using some of the Flourishes NEW "Color Made Easy" seam binding called "Delft Blue" from the True Blue collection.  I added a fun gem to finish off the bow.

I also used the fabulous NEW "Color Made Easy" Cardstock Collection for my card base.  I used the darkest blue form the "True Blue" cardstock collection.  These packs of cardstock are wonderful and coordinate so well with their fabulous seam binding!  Yum!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to stop by on Tuesday for a new Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes and I also have a creative surprise being revealed on December 1st!  Stay tuned...



Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (A Gift For You ~ retired)
cardstock:  Flourishes Classic Ivory, "Color Made Easy" True Blue Cardstock Collection 
ribbon: Flourishes "Color Made Easy" True Blue Collection - Delft Blue 
patterned papers: Bo Bunny (Snow Day) 
die shapes: Spellbinders (Labels 14)
inks: Memento, Copic, Ranger
accessories: gem - Prima, thread.

 Photobucket

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous card, congrats on being FS303...well deserved...happy day!

enjoy *~*

 
09 10