The Scrapping Bug - July Reveal

This month for The Scrapping Bug kit, we got an extremely fun packed with the adorable Snorkel line by Cosmo Cricket!

To view the kit image and it's contents, see here.

This month I made 3 layouts and one card with the papers and embellishments of this fun kit. Here are all my creations this month:

Enjoy Life

Unique

Under Construction

And my fun card...

On a Cloudy Day

The inside of my card.....

A close up of the inside....

Make sure you take a moment and check out what the rest of the Scrapping Bug design team have created using this kit in the The Bug Gallery here.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous projects Ally! I love what you did with your kit!

Jewels14 said...

Wow! Awesome LO's and card Ally! Your "Unique" LO is my fav! :D
I love the colors in the kit! They are so bright and fun! :)

Jscraps4u said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That cosmo line rocks!

Victoria said...

Love it all! That card is just perfect! :)

Nathalie said...

Love, love, love the card!!! I might have to lift your idea! ;)

 
09 10