Little Angels

A received a wonderful package from The Little Paper Shop last week as part of their sponsorship of So Sketchy! next month, they provided me with a number of stamps for the design team and the So Sketchy! contest prize too!

So I thought I would give my little Angelic Jena stamp a try....

Thinking of You Angel


So I was visiting the Little Paper Shop Blog and combined my creation to fit the Color Challenge for today too; pixie pink, brilliant blue and real red!

**Only a few days left to leave comments for my July Blog Candy! Click the banner above for details.**

Photobucket

4 comments:

Nathalie said...

I LOVE that touch of stitching!!! I so want to try that!!!!

Victoria said...

Adorable!!

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Jess said...

aww that is so cute Ally! love that bit of stitching!

 
09 10