Have Some Lemonade....

My delivery of the new BasicGrey "Lemonade" collection came in the other day... YIPPEE! It's been calling my name for the last few days to "use me... use me!" So last night after all my projects were done, I sat down and played.....

I first created a fun Congrats card for my stash... I just love the "Out West" stamp set from Gina K. Designs. I actually created this for Gina's StampTV colour challenge for this week; to use green, brown and white/cream.


The second card I created was for the StampTV sketch challenge. I pulled out my "So Grateful" stamp set and used the sketch to create this card....

I just love that Lemonade collection from BasicGrey!

Now stay tuned for tomorrow... I have fun tutorial and post on the myStamp BOX blog to share! Here's a little sneak peak for you.....

Have a great "hump" day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Zoe said...

OMW I LOVE LOVE the horsey card!!! They are fabulous, I'm waiting on a little lemonade package myself! :-)

Victoria said...

Beautiful work! I really love that collection too!

 
09 10