Long Weekend Plans

We are fortunate this weekend here in Canada that it's a 3 day weekend! So I get to spend lots of time with my two guys!

We have no specific plans at the moment for Saturday or Sunday but I'm sure we'll be visiting a beach or two!

Monday's going to be SUPER fun! My sister-in-law and my nephew will be meeting us for a "engagement photo shot". I can't wait to see what she comes up with for us! She's always so creative and her photos have amazing outcomes!

The boys and I had a nice dinner and a swim at the beach yesterday. Here are a few of my favourite shots of them....




5 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous long weekend! I work tonight/Sat/Sun, so we only have Monday together, so we're going to enjoy it!

    You got some great shots! Now go get in that scraproom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! I love the last one!!! S looks so happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Ally those pictures rock!

    I love the one of Spencer with Todd in the background!!!

    Cant wait to see the layouts you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:56 AM

    Great pic of your little one in the air

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those pics Ally!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for brightening my day. I read each and every comment.
Hugs,
Ally.