Back to COOL with Sweet November Stamps

It’s time to head back to school, and the new First Day digital stamp collection from Sweet November Stamps is filled with adorable images for creating cheerful classroom scenes! The collection includes a variety of sweet students, a teacher, a crossing guard and plenty of school-themed accessories, including desks and lockers.

For my card, I combined Eliza, Kenny, Lainey, Tanner and Mrs. James with the Teacher’s Desk images to create a busy first-day classroom scene. One of my favourite things about working with digital stamps is being able to resize, arrange and layer the images until the scene looks exactly the way I imagined.

Once everything was printed, I coloured the entire scene with a rainbow of Copic Markers. I had so much fun choosing different colours for each child’s clothing, backpack and shoes. All those bright details give every student their own personality and capture the excitement of arriving at school for a brand-new year.

I kept the classroom background simple so the colourful characters would remain the focus, adding a soft green chalkboard wall, a neutral floor and a few subtle shadows beneath everyone’s feet. The playful “Back to COOL!” greeting was the perfect finishing touch for this happy school scene.

The new First Day collection offers so many possibilities for back-to-school cards, teacher appreciation projects, lunchbox notes and scrapbook pages. I can’t wait to create even more school adventures with these adorable characters!

Happy Saturday all!

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10