The new “Fall Wonderland” digital release from Sweet November Stamps is filled with the sweetest woodland friends enjoying all the beauty of Autumn! This collection includes a variety of downloadable bundles featuring adorable critters like a deer, a fox, a rabbit and more—all ready for some Fall fun.
For today’s card, I chose the darling “Tara” and “Owl” image and created a cozy little woodland scene around them. I added the “Tree Friend Maple” images to help frame the scene and bring in even more of that woodsy Fall feeling. I couldn’t resist tucking another tiny owl up into the branches too!
Everything was colored with a variety of Copic Markers, using lots of warm Autumn shades for the leaves and soft natural tones for the characters and tree. I love how all of the digital images can be mixed and matched to create your own unique little storybook scene.
I finished the card with a simple sentiment, making this one perfect for just about any occasion. Sometimes a sweet image, a colorful Fall scene and a simple greeting are all you need!
Have a great week!
~ Ally ~



No comments:
Post a Comment