Power Poppy's Christmas Remix: Favourite Stamp Set!

How all!  Happy Sunday!  Today the Power Poppy teams are showcasing their Favourite Christmas Stamp Set!  So there’s going to be TONS of inspiration for you to witness today.

First of all, one of my all time favourite stamp sets is the Snow Kissed set!  I love the sweet little stocking in this set but that snowman has my heart!  So I decided to showcase him today on my card…

This image would be great for mass produced Christmas cards because you could the colouring of this little fella so, super simple!

Now, gallop along and check out what of the rest of the Power Poppy ladies have in store for you!
Barbara Campbell  -- go here!

I hope you have a blast checking out everyone’s creations!  I hope it inspires you to create too!

~ Ally ~


stamp: Power Poppy (Snow Kissed)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Catherine Pooler (Rockin’ Red, Sage)
dies: WPlus9 (Timeless Tags 2), Spellbinders (A2 Curved Borders 1), Pretty Pink Posh (Scallop Frames)
patterned paper: Craftsmart (Cute & Cozy Christmas 12x12)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
charm: Tim Holtz

7 comments:

Lisa K said...

Love your snowman. He looks like a postage stamp. The tag greeting is a cute addition.

Debbie A Smith said...

Love, love, love. Your card is super cute.

Sue D said...

Love the colors and the plaid.

Jean said...

A wonderful snowman!!

tinyfeet said...

Love your snowman. I just crocheted one today.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

I's such a cute snowman!
Gorgeous card, thank you so much for sharing and have a great day.

Stacy Morgan said...

This snowman is adorable. Great colors, and fun papers.

 
09 10