Power Poppy's Christmas Remix: O Holy Night & Snowy Church


It’s Day 3 of the Power Poppy Christmas Remix and today we’re featuring the eloquent O Holy Night clear stamp set and it’s digital companion, Snowy Church.


These glorious glowing snowy night scenes are a must have for all your holiday creations.

For my card today, I used Copic Markers to colour up my clear stamp image, O Holy Night.  I just love building that glow around the moon and making it’s glow kiss all the snowy trees and the church.  Plus I could resist putting a cascade of snow blowing all over the scene!  So pretty…


Plus, if you look closely, I used Grandma’s Snowflakes stamp set to add some tone on tone snowflakes to my kraft paper card base.

Now, check out what the rest of the designers have created for you to gander at today…

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you’re enjoying the Christmas Remix so far!  There’s SO much more to come!!!!

~ Ally ~


Stamp: Power Poppy (O Holy Night, Grandma’s Snowflakes)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Cather Pooler (Sand Dunes) Tim Holtz (Metallic 2 – Copper)
Ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versamark, Copic Markers
Embossing Powder: Stampendous! (Detail Copper)
Acrylic Paint: Delta (White)
Other: Thread.

10 comments:

Brenda said...

I have this stamp and now I have even more ideas for it. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa K said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing the new ideas.

Stacy Morgan said...

Wonderful wintry scene Ally. The snowflakes on the kraft bottom is a great touch. Beautiful card.

Diane said...

Very pretty scene and love the soft tones you have used!!

Carol Dee said...

Lovely night sky

tinyfeet said...

I like the special touches you gave your card like the tone on tone snowflakes, and the zig zags!

Traci M said...

So pretty and love the soft tones you’ve used! I especially like that night sky with the dazzling snow!!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous Ally, I love that you stamped the image on kraft cardstock, I would never thought of that but it's stunning!
Thank you so much for sharing.

Sue D said...

Beautiful snowy church scene.

Debbie A Smith said...

this stamp has me dreaming of a white Christmas at little country church

 
09 10