Some Chic Purple Penguins

Happy Saturday!  I’m actually off at our Scout’s Bottle Drive today.  I’m in charge of making all the hot food in the kitchen for our youth and their families.

Today is official the first day of the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps design team! I’m so excited to share their amazing products with you over the next year!  The quality of the KKS products are outstanding!  PLUS… the company is Canadian so I love supporting Canadian businesses (plus if you shop from the US, you get great products for greater prices!).

Hello and welcome to our very first Saturday Challenge of 2019!  Are you ready for some krafty fun?  We can't wait for you to play along and share your amazing krafty kreations!

This week your challenge theme is....
SHABBY CHIC!

Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like! These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however using a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp will earn you double entries! Each submission will enter you into the monthly draw of a $40 gift voucher to the krafty shop!

We've also got a fun sketch to inspire you for the month of January! You don't have to use it but it's there for you to use if you need a little kickstart....feel free to use it any time!

There are two ways to enter our challenges!
1) you can link up your entries at the bottom of this post and…
2) share your KKS creations in our Krafty Friends facebook group! We can't wait to see what you create!
 
For my card this week I’m using the adorable “Perky Penguins”!  I just can’t get enough of them!

To make my card a little more shabby chic (so not my style but I wanted to push myself to do something out of my comfort zone!) I used some sand paper to sand the edges of my die cut flourish plus I used my scissors to distress the edges of my cardstock.

If you also take a peek inside the die cut shape, I used the “Sparkling Snowflakes Stencil” with some of my favourite brown ink, Marvellous Mocha.
 
Don't miss our Frugal Friday Specials!! There is a selection of our fabulous stamp sets on SALE 40% OFF but only for the weekend and only while supplies last!

Happy kraftin'!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Perky Penguins)
cardstock:  Recollections (110# White), CPD (Sand Dunes Cardstock)
patterned paper: Lili of the Valley (Niti Wit Collection 8x8)
inks: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Marvellous Mocha), Copic Markers, Versamark, Glossy Accents 
stencil: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Sparkling Snowflakes Stencil)
embossing powders: Stampendous! (Detail White)
dies: Spellbinders (Architectural Accents)
enamel dots: Your Next Stamp
washi tape: Recollections
other: gold twine

No comments:

 
09 10