Purple Hyacinth Celebration

Happy Friday all!  Today I’m joining a couple of the Bloom Brigade from Power Poppy to share some fun cards.

I chose to use the gorgeous Hyacinth from the “Hellebore & Hyacinth” stamp set.

I colored my blooms with Copic Markers and then added a few fine details with Polychromos Pencils.
I also added some Liquid Pixie Dust from Inkon3 to make my back drop shimmer!

Now… take a look at what my fellow Bloomies have created to share with you today…

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you plan to get creative this weekend.

~ Ally ~


stampsPower Poppy (Hellebore & Hyacinth, O Hoppy Day
ink: Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Granite Grey), Catherine Pooler Designs (Black Jack, Seafoam, Fiesta Blue, Juniper Mist)
dies: My Favorite Things (Stitched Rectangles)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
other: Inkon3 (Liquid Pixie Dust)

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow-wow-wow! Ally, this is absolutely gorgeous, land your coloring is exquisite and so realistic. It just leaps off the amazing background that is glorious! I love it and love how you've colored the hyacinth and also the bulb and glass with the water. Truly one of the most beautiful card with this image. I LOVE it!! Warm sunny hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful card. Love the background. [Bunny]

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Wow Ally, the hyacinth splatters from the card, great work.
Thank you for showing and have a great weekend.

 
09 10