"Adoring You" Video Hop Today!

Howdy all!  Today Catherine has a fun video hop featuring the brand new “Adoring YouStamp of Approval collection.

I thought I’d share another one of my cards before I send you off to Catherine’s YouTube channel…

I just adore the sweet little birdies in the “Happy Together” stamp set included in the collection.  I just had to create a fun bird cage for him using the truly ah-mazing “Adore Die”! 

That fabulous sentiment also comes in this collection too!

I hope you have a blast checking out the fun video the talented designers have to share with you today.  Now off you go to check out Catherine’s video…


Thanks for stopping by!  Don’t forget to check out my post from yesterday, right HERE, to WIN yourself a $25 gift certificate to the Catherine Pooler ShopGood luck!

Happy hopping!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Congratulations, Happy Together, Sweet Home Wreath, Love Note Background
Ink: Twilight, Bellini, Tiara, Garden Party 
Paper: Premium White, Midnight Cardstock 
Accessories: Happy Together Dies, Adore Die

No comments:

 
09 10